Paramotoring with Hwy 66 Motorsports
What Powered Paragliding is all About
ABOUT PARAMOTOR FLYING
• Take off on our own, with no assistance, even from a completely flat surface.
• Take off from sandy ground, snow and even a field.
• Take off from an area the size of a football pitch and land in the meadow behind a house.
• Fly in still air or gentle wind conditions.
• Fly in the morning, afternoon and evening in summer or winter.
• Fly close to land or at the height of 5 km.
• Fly a five minute circle in full view of the takeoff area or enjoy a hundred kilometre flight lasting up to three hours.
• Turn the engine off, glide in the thermal currents, then start it again or comfortably land without the engine on.
• Sit in our seat and see the most beautiful views.
Southern Oregon Powered Paraglider Flight IV
Bryan West - Passion for Paramotoring